top of page


First Steps First


Parole & Probation
Probation Service Division

Restoration of Civil Rights
Two years after the completion of your sentence and living as a law abiding citizen. You can apply for restoration of your civil and political rights. This can be done by contacting the State Board of Pardon and Parole or call 1 (334) 242-8700 for federal cases

The restoration of firearm rights is a separate process. You will need to submit the application for restoration of rights to receive, possess, or transport and commerce a firearm.

bottom of page