top of page


Service Members Support


Military and veterans.
If you are previous military, you should have a certified copy of your discharge papers. DD-214. For your records. This can be done through National Archives and records administration.

1 -866- 272- 6272. Or

National Archives and Records administration.
National Personnel Records center.
Military personnel records.
9700. Page Ave St. Louis.
MO 63132- 5100.

The Veterans Administration in the Department of Labor personnel, along with various veterans service organizations. Certified service officers. Provide guidance and assistance to incarcerated and recently released veterans
on Filing a claim for VA compensation or pension benefits.
Resumption of previously awarded VA compensation or pension benefits. Benefits are not automatically resumed. You must submit release paperwork.

VA re-entry specialist can provide assistance right after you get out with VA transitional housing. Compensated work therapy program,
VA Medical Section 8 housing for veterans with felonies and their families, substance abuse, or any other VA services.
(404)321-6111 ext.329.

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

Veterans Community Resource
and Referral Center –
Fort McPherson
404-321-6111 ext.7436
Dial 211

Veternas of Foreign

Disabled American Veterans.

The American Legion.

The Military Order of the Purple Heart.

Paralyzed Veterans Of America.

bottom of page